Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Right vs. Left in Quotes, v1.0

"I know what honor is. It has been an honor to protect and serve all of you. I faced death with the secure knowledge that you would not have to ... Never falter! Don't hesitate to honor and support those of us who have the honor of protecting that which is worth protecting."

Marine Staff Sgt. Dan Clay, (KIA, Falluja) quoted in 2006 State of the Union Address.

"I�m going all over the country telling moms: This country is not worth dying for. If we�re attacked, we would all go out. We�d all take whatever we had. I�d take my rolling pin and I�d beat the attackers over the head with it. But we were not attacked by Iraq. {applause} We might not even have been attacked by Osama bin Laden if {applause}. 9/11 was their Pearl Harbor to get their neo-con agenda through and, if I would have known that before my son was killed, I would have taken him to Canada. I would never have let him go and try and defend this morally repugnant system we have. The people are good, the system is morally repugnant. {applause}"

Cause celebre Cindy Sheehan of Vacaville, CA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home